Although we are open for normal business, our office will remain closed to the public – all business will be conducted curbside/outside. We are still strongly encouraging appointments, to limit everyone's exposure during this time. If you will need financing, you must be approved before we schedule an appointment or before a test drive can be conducted. Please fill out our online application to start the process: https://www.djsautocarsales.com/creditapp
To further mitigate risk, we ask you:
- Not to make an appointment if you are experiences symptoms of COVID-19 - and cancel your appointment if you develop them or for any other reason cannot keep your appointment. If you are exhibiting symptoms, we will cancel the appointment on the spot for our safety, whether or not you have been previously tested for Covid-19.
- To have no more than (2) people at your appointment
- Wear at least a DIY mask. Even though DIY masks are not 100% effective for protection from getting COVID-19, they are still effective at mitigating your risk of spreading and risk of exposure. If you are not wearing a mask or not properly wearing a mask (mask pulled down below the nose or below the mouth), we may deny service. (If you are unable to wear a mask due to a health concern, please let us know before your appointment).
- Maintain 6 feet of separation during the appointment.
Please do not offer your hand for shaking, as we prefer not to have physical contact with our customers at this time.
- Wash your hands before and after your appointment.
- Cancel the appointment if we start exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19.
- Have no more than (2) of our staff to assist in your appointment.
- Wear at least DIY masks.
- Wash and sanitize our hands before and after the appointment.
- Sanitize keys, steering wheel, door handles, and shift knobs between test drives.
- Sanitize pens before and after signing paperwork.
- NOT shake hands - for our safety and yours.
When working outdoors, as long as social distancing is maintained, our requirement for masks may be relaxed.
To expedite the process, please note that you will need to provide:
Prior to Appointment:
- Valid ID - text or email copy of ID prior to the appointment. We need one of the following: Valid state ID or Driver's License or a copy of a valid passport (if you need to text, we will provide a number you can text when we set up the appointment).
To finalize purchase:
- Proof of insurance on the vehicle you are purchasing.
- Previous vehicle registration to transfer a plate.
- Cashier's check written to D.J.'s Auto Sales LLCCredit/Debit card (with 3% convenience fee). If by phone, we must have a copy of the front and back of the card and a note permitting the charge - this can be by text or email.
To schedule an appointment or for any questions:
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Stay healthy and stay safe.